BDirect Terms & Conditions
Our business mantra values delighting, above all else, our customer and we want our customers to experience the best possible service. If you find any difficulty with our products, you should always contact us in the first instance and we will ensure that we rectify and resolve all issues with your purchase as soon as possible.
Please read the terms and conditions below which fully outline your warranty rights, and remember, we love your feedback. If you are not happy, tell us how we can improve our services for you.
- This warranty is given by Australian Business Mobiles (NSW) Pty Ltd, Trading as BDirect and applies only to products with 12-month warranty, against product defects and where this is expressly advised in the product listing on the respective website.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by the Warrantor. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This warranty applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
- Your goods may contain warranty documents on or inside the product packaging provided by the manufacturer of the goods. Any such warranty documents are not given by the Warrantor and are separate from this warranty. You should contact us regarding the warranty documents to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty, where your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, the Warrantor agrees to repair the goods, provide you with a replacement or provide you with store credit or a refund for the full amount of the purchase price (in the event that it is not possible to repair the goods or a replacement is unavailable) All reasonable steps will be taken to determine which resolution best fits your specific situation.
- The applicable warranty period (12 months) commences on the date that the product is purchased. Where no proof of purchase is available, the applicable warranty will be revoked.
- In the event you need to contact us, please contact our customer service team. Instructions for returning goods are provided through our firstname.lastname@example.org
- All warranty claims must be directed through email@example.com for your order. In order to make a claim, please provide the customer service team with:
- Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty;
- Photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
- Your invoice (including order number) and any other proof of purchase; and
- Any other details we may need to process your claim.
- If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our customer service will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense (either you will be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to retrieve the items). Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage before receiving a repair, replacement or refund. A claim for refund must be made immediately upon inspection of any such damage. Claims for warranty or replacement must be made within 7 days of receipt the goods.
- We reserve the right to determine which repair centre is the appropriate service location in each case.
- You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty.
- We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions or that have been opened, used, altered or are not in original unused condition. Due to health and safety standards, any products that are determined to be of risk under such health and safety standards will not be able to returned and are not eligible for full refund once used. This may include, but is not limited to, Pillows, Towels, personal care products, pet or bedding.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- Where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- Where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- Where damage results from any third-party software or hardware not provided by us;
- Where items are lost or stolen; and
- In relation to repairs of batteries, where the batteries have not been used in accordance with specifications or they expire by normal use.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.
- In the event that storage media ordered from us becomes faulty, fails or otherwise detrimentally affects software or data stored on it, except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), we will not be liable for any loss or damage to the software or data, however arising.
- You should maintain a backup of all software and data stored on your devices. If you return media (such as a hard disc drive), whether separately or as a part of a larger electronic or computing product, to us for any reason, including for replacement or repair, we will not be responsible for any software or data stored on the media. We make no representation that we will be able to repair or replace any product without risk to or loss of the software or data.
- Our 12 months warranty for our mattresses covers the following defects, provided that they arise or appear in circumstances in which you have handled, maintained, and used the Product only for its intended purpose and have not subjected it to conditions likely to cause deterioration or damage beyond normal wear:
- A visible indentation or sag greater than 2.5cm in the foam material. This refers to an indentation that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the Product.
- Any physical flaw in the foam material that causes it to split or crack under conditions of normal household use and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the mattress cover such as the fabric tearing or stitching unravelling.
In addition, some degree of individualisation of your mattress should be expected. Imperfections that do not prevent ordinary use and enjoyment of the Product by a reasonable person are not considered to be defects.